• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First MOT looming

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Soon be due its first MOT and 3rd service. Would TGM be the best place to go and do I need to book pretty early?

Thanks

SpaceMonkey said:
There or ADH it would be for me tbh Ben.

Cheers Lee, Natalie had her second service with TGM and it was cheaper than mine when I went to ADH. Only thing is I will have to take a day off work to go to TGM I think.

zeffania said:
SpaceMonkey said:

Cheers Lee, Natalie had her second service with TGM and it was cheaper than mine when I went to ADH. Only thing is I will have to take a day off work to go to TGM I think.

Tom can do work on Saturdays I think Ben, but give him a ring & see what he says between swear words :lol:

SpaceMonkey said:
zeffania said:
SpaceMonkey said:

Tom can do work on Saturdays I think Ben, but give him a ring & see what he says between swear words :lol:

Yea no work gets done though :lol: :lol:

Andy

Mine went into ADH for it's first ticket this morning.... no phone call yet <gulp> :roll: :lol:

iam sure he cut right down this time last year, maybe a new years res ect

though he did let rip when he saw dynax buddyclub pipe work under hes car :p :p :p

zeffania said:
Soon be due its first MOT and 3rd service. Would TGM be the best place to go and do I need to book pretty early?

Thanks

Don't forget that come the time the MOT is due is also the time the manufacturers warranty expires so if anyone is considering the Extended Guarantee then pm me for details etc or see the Servicing and Warranty FAQ's at the top of the page.

Dave

Anyone got a number for TGM please

Also the service is due at the end of Jan but the MOT isn't till March, what should I do?

Get it serviced on schedule and keep the book proper, at that time get any warranty niggles resolved.

Back