• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 First Service

Just had my first service today after just over 15000 miles.

Had an FN2 since end of October.

Nothing major to report, need a new set of front tyres, probably go for Yokohamas.

More wear on my driver sides.

Anyone else got had any services or got any long term reports.

Paintwork, could really do with a once over, can really notice chips in bonnet.

Wipers seem to last forever.

Just had my 1st Service,

The car had only covered 8600 miles. I supplied my own oil which brought the price down to £84.

Nothing else to report. But they didn't provide me with the usual tick sheet telling my how many mm left on each tyre etc.

mine was £188

full tick sheet.

bit concerned by the strange looks i got by some spanner-men whilst i was waiting. does the computer store data!?

true, i thought it was 15k! anyway they said it wasn't an issue. thankfully.

it's a lot of miles and i still love the car, only cars on the road i get envy of are the new Evos.

might start some mods, must simple, lowering, induction, camber bolts and maybe miltek. see how it goes.

whats the verdict on modding a car doing so many miles...but it should calm down from now on, shouldnt be driving to liverpool every week!

Back