• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fitted hks rsk!!

I just finished my first drive with my new HKS RSK installed, and the sound it makes is well worth it!
as a plumber, I don't know much about fitting car parts, but this was pretty simple (considering the instructions arnt much help at all)
took me just under 2 hours to fit including the heat shield, and I am overly pleased with the sound and the way it looks!
I highly recommend it to anybody looking/thinking about getting one!:lol:

Hi, I'm looking at buying an induction kit and the HKS looks like the one to get. Can I ask where you got yours from? I've also seen a German kit which is meant to be good I think the brand is "tss" does anyone own one, or heard much about this kit?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I bought it from tegiwa imports there deal includes the heat shield, but if you just look around you might find something, but if you just read through a few posts about other kits, you'll find what's best for you!

Thanks, I went with the HKS racing induction and it arrived today. I also ordered a decat down pipe which I'm hoping will add a couple of horses!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back