• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fitted Teg M but.....

Shoved the Teg M on this afternoon. Overall, not difficult at all. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377287601.063521.jpg

But.......

On the Typhoon that was on there before, the two bits of pipe I'm pointing at joined together. These don't. Do they need to? I've seen a couple of pics where they've been taped up, so that's what I've done for now until I have an answer.

Cheers,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377287756.814582.jpg

Valve cover breather. Either cut the hose or seal the intake side and get an individual filter head for the valve cover. You don't want unfiltered air getting in there.

filterkn2.jpg

itg3td2.jpg

Sorry I've looked at that all wrong! The valve cover is connected. Can't get my hand around why it's designed like that!

Nice one. Assuming that I need to order one (and I can't fashion an alternative) am I better taping it up or letting it breathe?

Nice one. Assuming that I need to order one (and I can't fashion an alternative) am I better taping it up or letting it breathe?
Im sure it probably be ok if you tape it up but I wouldn't want to be driving long distances with it just incase, but am not sure tbh.

Any Honda dealership has them in stock usually.

Thats the EVAP from the fuel tank - definitely needs ducted to the intake otherwise pressure builds in the tank

At least I know what it is now. I hadn't got a clue! I've put a piece of larger diameter tubing between the two and cable tied it tight.

Back