• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fitting camber arms and bolts - any tips?

Hey guys got a set of rear camber arms and front camber bolts for my EP3 on order (xmas pressie from the mrs) and gonna be fitting them myself.

seems simple enough but any tips for fitting them?

Spray them daily with penetrating fluid for a few days before, will make life easier taking them off.

The washer that comes with the front camber bolts isn’t needed IIRC. Only the tabbed washer.

There are tutorials for fitting them correctly.

But they are pretty simple to fit, adjust the camber arms to the same length each side before fitting too.

Remember to cable tie brake line to arm if you don’t have the clip on the arms for it.

awesome thank you very much for the pointers, the powerflex bolts i bought only come with the tabbed washer anyway, ill get to spraying them with WD as of tomorrow :D thanks

awesome thank you very much for the pointers, the powerflex bolts i bought only come with the tabbed washer anyway, ill get to spraying them with WD as of tomorrow :D thanks

Get some proper penitrating fluid not WD40 (water displacment), the WD40 would help for sure but doesnt contain nealry as much lubricant as a penitrating fluid.

Then again your nuts might come off easily without any help, but they can stick fairly badly at times!

What brand camber arms have you gone with?
I take it, that you'll be getting a full 4 wheel geo set up done then?

ive went with the Skunk2 arms and yea ill be getting a full set up done when i get the new tyres fitted which will be within a couple of days of fitting the arms

just checked out plusgas seems to have pretty good reviews plus eurocar parts has it instock near me so im gonna pick some up :D

Back