• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fitting my induction kit today

hi all,fitting my injen long ram induction kit today anyone got any tips bumper off or go inner wing way??? thanks

Bumper off then, 100%.

Are you getting it remapped?

This is similar to the AEM CAI yes?

If so, bumper can stay on. Arch lining can mostly stay on, just undo the few clips that allow you to bend it out of the way. The trick with the AEM is to feed it up through the arch, not down through the engine bay. I also found it helped to have the filter positioned inside the arch before you put the pipe in, otherwise you have to try and squeeze it past the pipe too & and it's already cramped enough before that goes in there.

will try your way 1st if no good ,bumper off.

This is similar to the AEM CAI yes?

If so, bumper can stay on. Arch lining can mostly stay on, just undo the few clips that allow you to bend it out of the way. The trick with the AEM is to feed it up through the arch, not down through the engine bay. I also found it helped to have the filter positioned inside the arch before you put the pipe in, otherwise you have to try and squeeze it past the pipe too & and it's already cramped enough before that goes in there.

Back