• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fitting the E Tech brace with AC????

Hey i know i posted this on the other E Tech thread but thought i'd starta new to try and get the answer i need!!!

I'm having trouble fitting the clamp for the brace on the side with the AC pipe as shown belowe

ACpicarrowcopy.jpg

Has anyone fitted one and can they advise me on what to do??

Many Thanks

You need to un do this bolt here and pull the pipe up a bit while you fit it.

Did the earthing kit arrive?

ACpicarrowcopy.jpg

You need to un do this bolt here and pull the pipe up a bit while you fit it.

Did the earthing kit arrive?

ACpicarrowcopy.jpg

Yes mate it did sorry haven't PM'd you just got in from work. Arrived today in perfect condition will have a go at fitting it this weekend. Thanks a lot for sorting it out.

As for the strut brace, tried that but couldn't do it? I'll have a go at the weekend when i have more time, just had a quick go during my lunch break today.

Thanks for quick reply and cheers once again for reposting the EK. :smt023

Yes all fitted, took about 20 min in the end. Wasn't sure if could feel the difference intill I was joining the m40 from the m25, the slip road is very steep and the car felt much more composed. Bit gutted it turned up with a scratch but am pleased with the way it works. Should be even better once I get my car back from TGM on Monday after haveing a Fast Road setup done!!

sounds good!
i fitted a j's strut brace, has got to be the easiest mod i have done to my car! 6 nuts to tighten up and it was on haha.

Back