• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fitting xenons

Can anyone recommend someone round the blackpool/preston area that can fit xenons i would have ago myself but i dont want to mess it up so would rather pay that bit extra to get it right

Thanks guys :lol:

yeah a meant hids mate a really am rubbish at stuff like this, ive been given a price of £50 fitted just seemed a bit much but maybe thats a good price am not sure

yeah a meant hids mate a really am rubbish at stuff like this, ive been given a price of £50 fitted just seemed a bit much but maybe thats a good price am not sure

If that includes the lights then it is a very good price.

It would take someone competent 30 minutes to an hour (took me 1 3/4 messing about with the battery). So at £40 an hour +VAT that is about right just for labour.

No mate sorry i worded that completly wrong. He wants 50 notes for fitting them but i may just have ago myself. Do they not look odd with the sidelights or have you changed them as well??

Thanks pal

No mate sorry i worded that completly wrong. He wants 50 notes for fitting them but i may just have ago myself. Do they not look odd with the sidelights or have you changed them as well??

Thanks pal

Yes I replaced the sidelights. They do look quite yellow in comparison to the HIDs.

I got some from www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk. Cost less than £10 I think!

The 'K' rating of the bulb will determin the colour, i got a very good match for my 6000k hids with ice white led side lights bought off ebay for something like £5 a pair (maybe less). the kit is dead easy to fit, an earth, a feed off the battery, and 1 of your existing headlight connectors attatches to the kit for on/off (if you get an h4 kit, also main beam) its just a case of mounting ballasts, controller, and routing the wires.

Back