• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 production numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I wonder if somebody here knows the exact production numbers of the FK2? I have heard numbers "Maxiumum 5.000 produced" and about 2500 sold in uk, 750 in japan and approximately 270 in sweden. They sold relatively good here.
if these numbers is true the FK2 is one of the rarest Modern japanese sportscars! and if at least 3300 RHD(some cars wnt to HK, south afrika and malaysia) only 1700 LHD is produced sounds very little! in japan the cars is very expensive and still about 4,3 milion yen for used cars, and at goo net exhange th FK2 only have one page! for example 25-30 Years Toyota supra MKIII have 2 pages of cars for sale in japan!

and does somebody know sales in other countries like germany or france?
this numbers is very intreseting to know, the FK2 is mutch more rare then i thought and I think it will be a unicorn pretty soon, the New FK8 looks like a mass producerd car in comparison, I read that us will get 6k cars, more then FK2 is produced if the numbers is true! But the "Car numberplate" in my car show "no 05740" but I have heard that numbers are totaly random, why i dont know, sounds pretty useless in my ears.

doas somebody know the numbers for FD2 and EK9 type R?

by the way my FK2 is still brand new and I thinking about to keep it in this unique condition! and buy a Used to drive insetad.

Attachments

• Ute-4.jpg
    Ute-4.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 31
  • inredning-3.jpg
    inredning-3.jpg
    934.5 KB · Views: 32
  • inredning-5.jpg
    inredning-5.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Ute-76.jpg
    Ute-76.jpg