FK8 Fk8 current values

Have to say I didn't like red (when seeing pics of them) but in the flesh I think it's one of the better and nicer looking colours
I had a red one before my PMM, both amazing colours, red a bit more in your face, people stare and point more.

I know I shouldn't keep looking but I received an updated WBAC quote for my now sold FK8, the price has softened (reduced by 3k in value) - I wonder if this in part due to the new CTR being formally announced, or maybe the fuel crisis has a slight trend away from ICE cars in favour of EVs?

Ours has edged up on Motorway, now at £30.5k for a 2018 model which is the highest it has been. May look to sell early next year so keeping one eye on the market.

I know I shouldn't keep looking but I received an updated WBAC quote for my now sold FK8, the price has softened (reduced by 3k in value) - I wonder if this in part due to the new CTR being formally announced, or maybe the fuel crisis has a slight trend away from ICE cars in favour of EVs?
It’s down to how many are currently for sale and that people aren’t buying them at the inflated prices ..

It’s down to how many are currently for sale and that people aren’t buying them at the inflated prices ..
Exactly this, I cant see many people thinking paying 40K+ for a Civic Type R is value no matter what edition it is, let alone circa 28-35K for a 17 plate on low miles or an 18 plate on anything up to 30k miles etc.

Some makes and models I have been watching are slowly starting to lower in price now as the market has not moved and cars have not been selling (for the reason you mention, people aren’t buying them at the inflated prices) I am one of those people and will hold onto my cash until the price is right.