• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 FK8 Phone Issue - Can you help a luddite please?

I picked up my FK8 Type R in March and recently changed phones. No issues, linked to car and all has been fine for about 3 weeks. I have a problem now as the lady who states the letters of the alphabet is constantly talking, even if I don't have the phone in the car and the radio on she recites the alphabet. Hoping I have made a simple mistake and one of you can assist with how to switch her off. Already tried turning off the car for a few hours but she is still there. Thanks in advance

bizarre one this, never heard of Siri repeating the alphabet, are you sure your car isn't haunted - maybe worth a press the button on the steering wheel and saying "Call Ghostbusters". :lol:

Welcome to the world of Forum abuse eh? A man from Scootland telling me to learn a language and a hilarious Essex Boy ;)

Thanks for the support lads, I fixed it today but don't really know how :confused:

how rude, I'm a Cambridgeshire lad. The essex girl / wife made me cross the border into North Essex, although I sense now looking at my choice of a Championship white FK8 it's the first signs I'm on the turn. I wonder if the footwell lighting kit has a UV lamp option so I can tan while I drive? :lol:

sorry I wasn't much help but it sounded weird to have the car nav nagging at you when the iPhone isn't even in the car, so it must be the Honda voice guidance rather than Siri voice you are hearing?

Crikey, sorry if you confused banter with abuse. You must have had a very sheltered upbringing.
Glad you've sorted it.

Back