• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Other FL5 - options to choose?

Hi, I am new here as we have just obtained an allocation for a new FL5 and have placed our order.
The salesman wants us to confirm the options we want - of which there aren't many really. Basically the interior light pack and the Carbon pack. We want the interior lights but are uncertain about the Carbon pack.
It's £3265 for the carbon wing spoiler, carbon centre console panel, and carbon door sill trims. Seems too much to me...
Is anyone else making the same decision?

You're already spending nearly £50k on a Civic, what's another £3265?
Thanks for the reply/welcome.
Tricky to choose when you can't see it in the flesh, so to speak. And we are already paying more than we expected to - as plenty of people have commented on the previous thread, I notice.
Question is, does it really add anything? A 1Kg weight saving as far as I've read on US forums plus a slightly more aggressive downforce angle (which I doubt we will ever experience). Otherwise, it would just be aesthetic...

If you have that sort of disposable income to purchase an FL5 I say go for it! Enjoy it you only live once

Others are concerned with you not getting ripped off and personally I think its way too expensive just like them but everyone is different and everyones circumstances are different. If

I had the money I would say sod it and get one .

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk

Back