• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Flash pro 1st mod

Hi guys my fn2 is completely standard. Is flashpro the best new mod for my car? Is it easy to install myself? Should I add a intake as well at the same time? Don't want things to get complicated and expensive, just want to get a bit more power as easy as poss as iam crap with cars, and I live in Cornwall and don't want to travel far to get it mapped etc. thanks for you help guys!

springs and camber arms etc about 200 quid then however much garage charges to do it if you want to modify your fn2 cheaply you bought the wrong car being honest because to do a half decent job can spend couple grand easy if not more

So it's not worth getting flashpro and a intake? Don't mind spending a grand. The car just feels slow compared to my rx8!

I would recomend a flash pro and intake and also springs fitted.I got my Eibach springs fitted last week but never got frsu(wish i did every one says its great) so cant coment on that but i noticed a diffarence in handling and a little on comfort.I also got my flash pro uploaded the same weekend and made a huge diffarence so i was very happy with the money i spent on my mods.
As for first mod its up to you what you spend your money on do you want looks and better handling? or a bit more power?
I had a RX8 aswell but it was only the 192 my type r would leave it standing;)

Thanks Dave. Flashpro springs and intake is all I want to do at the moment. What do recommend buying, where from and what type? Can I pick up these second hand? Many thanks iam new to all this forum stuff!

I would recomend 15mm Eibachs springs its enough to give it a nice look without having to worry bout sleeping police men,you can get these new for around 165-170 and fitting and wheel alignment will cost around 200 aswell.I think there is a flashpro on gumtree at the moment second hand i dont no how much for but i paid 450for mine of ebay,Intake depends on what you want i no loxy has fone a good write up intakes.i made my own by smoothing the airbox and useing ducting pipe for a ram air straight to the airbox.this sounds around stock but if you want loud the HKS intake is ment to be realy good for power and sound.
Every thing will come up second hand but not that often to be fair.Hope this helps you.

I was thinking of getting a flashpro for mine, does it really make a noticeable difference?, i've ordered a k&n panel filter because i dont really want to alter standard fitment if you know what i mean.

Hi mate! Iam in the same boat as you! Don't know what to do first? Flashpro,springs intake, manifold etc. also we have the same car 08 fn2 Milano. Let me know what your doing! I don't know anything about cars. Not sure where to start. Cheers.

personally smiles per pound i love my cat back exhaust frsu and springs do make the grip and handling a lot better cant comment on intake yet only got k&n at moment got tegiwa m in bedroom and tdi booked next saturday for fitting and with hondata and remap but from what i been recommended springs or exhaust first then intake and remap later

Back