• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Flexi pipe induction ?

Just a quick one do you think running a bit of flexi pipe from the spot light to the engine is a good idea for a cold air feed or will it suck a load of crap up there ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BUMP! :)

anyone know of somewhere behind the facelift bumper to root a flexi up to the filter?
definitely dont want to be cutting the bumper, or having it somewhere obvious.

I wouldnt route it from the foglight blank/fog lamp as if u go through a puddle then the possability of majour engine damage will happen

I wouldnt route it from the foglight blank/fog lamp as if u go through a puddle then the possability of majour engine damage will happen
The puddle would have to be at least a foot deep any other puddle the front of the car would pass over it before the wheels touched it.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

doubt you will 'suck' anything up it,
But the air that flows through it should be fine, always put a bit of mesh over the end of the fog opening

Last edited by a moderator:
I done this back when I had a celica. As mentioned I put a piece of mesh over it and never had any issues.

Back