• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fly eye

Can fit this myself but what are people opinions? would be doing this on a black ep3.... any pics/views would be appreciated :)

Cheers
Dave

It's easy to do mate, but be aware, if you remove it, the glue will leave a weird stain on the glass. It can be removed, but it takes a polishing kit to do the job properly.

As for fitting it, piece of cake. Cut it oversized so you have some wiggle room, heat the lights gently with a hairdryer, lay the Fly Eye over and jobs done ;)

It's easy to do mate, but be aware, if you remove it, the glue will leave a weird stain on the glass. It can be removed, but it takes a polishing kit to do the job properly.

As for fitting it, piece of cake. Cut it oversized so you have some wiggle room, heat the lights gently with a hairdryer, lay the Fly Eye over and jobs done ;)

Any pics mate ?? also how does it effect lighting at night ??

Cheers

my opinion is its awful. Looks like a cheap tacky mod from the 90s like the under car neons and led washer jets. SORRY :rolleyes:

Any pics mate ?? also how does it effect lighting at night ??

Cheers

I've not used it on my cars, but have helped apply it to friends cars. Because of it's design, it doesn't fade your lighting at all. Personally, i'd go for straight tint as it gives a cleaner look, and now you can get some really good LEGAL stuff that works superbly. ;)

Had my rear lights done on the ep3. Didn't like the chrome so wanted to tone it down abit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

019f2a28e60768942369f5b201c64d7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back