• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 alarm keeps going off/ siren location

FMB

Hi all

Does anyone know where the alarm siren unit is on a 2007 FN2 civic type R? I have tried google but to joy. I think I have narrowed down the problem to the boot latch not dead locking but It’s Sunday evening and can’t get the car to a garage till Thursday at the earliest and the alarm going off every 5 mins is killing me. So I am looking to try and disconnect (of smash to bits) the alarm or at least the siren to stop it for a few days

Thanks peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B__1312.jpg

Item number 1, doesn't help you with the location really other than one of the points on the diagram. I'm sure someone on here pulled it out previously, near the bulkhead somewhere IIRC.

B__1312.jpg

Item number 1, doesn't help you with the location really other than one of the points on the diagram. I'm sure someone on here pulled it out previously, near the bulkhead somewhere IIRC.

Thanks for the illustration anyway, I’ll do some investigating later this week when I’m off work. I managed to get a stop gap solution of simply propping the boot open and leaving the car unlocked

Merry Christmas car thieves in my area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back