• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 and EP3 Chilling in sun!

Finally a day of sun!

Clean cars and a good hoon!

Few Pics!

EP3: Coilys, Edwards motorsport exhaust, evo 9 enkeis, JDM plate

FN2: Edwards motorsport exhaust, 10 mm spacers, full audio, hertz sub amp front and rears - springs and rotas going on as soon as the floods go!

4. me and ben.jpg3 me and ben.jpg2 me and ben.jpg1 me and ben.jpg6ben.jpg

The cosmic is lovely, wheels suit it really well. As do the rear lights, are they just pre facelift ones?

Cosmic grey one looks sweet. What exhaust is that? Edwards? Never heard of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the Cosmic EP3, exactly the look I want once I get another.

Are they not Evo 8 wheels though?

That is what I have been looking under, missed out on a set on eBay in preparation, was not bad at just over £200 :( Not been any on since.

Cheers guys!

Practical stance! ;)

Yeah not expensive alloys and you can still run standard ep3 tyres aswell! (tiny bit of stretch!)

They make custom stainless exhausts! I will put a video up at the weekend! Both sound fairly similar. EP3 is little bit louder, FN2 is my everyday car so didn't want it savagely loud!

I will post some pictures of the exhausts later!

Back