• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Brake Recommendations...

ello' ello' ello',

I'll be back on the island next week, and I'm planning on giving the calipers a scrub and refurb.
So, depending on cost, I want to change the discs and pads whilst I am at it.
I quite fancy dropping a set of vented/grooved jobbies on, more for the bling factor than anything else.
I know some of you have used DS2500's on OEM discs, and given good feedback, but I want something fancier!

Does anyone have any pointers on which brands to go after, and where I might be able to source from?

Cheers!

Sean

Does anyone know where I can find a definitive brake guide?
I want to be able to read up on which brakes are suited for which driving conditions (ambient temp's, brake disc operating temps', benefits/pitfalls of grooved vs flat disc's etc). Real geeky stuff is needed!

The POS has just gone through its 2nd set of discs...the car only has 30k on it! Honda want to look at it and make a warranty claim, but to be honest, it'll be back in another 12 months with the same issue. The OEM brakes are not up to the job!

Plus its 3rd master cylinder is ruined. And now I have this awful problem selecting 2nd gear. It either goes in and spits it straight out, or mangles all the teeth as it attempts to go in.

Back