• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Civic Type-R - Interior lights / What bulbs are needed?

Evening everyone.

Picked up my FN2 Civic Type-R yesterday and already wanting to start changing things.

Could someone tell me what types of bulbs are needed to replace the 2 courtesy lights in the roof console in the front please? Also what is needed for the rear aswell?

Are the panels easy to remove to gain access to the bulbs?

Looking to replace with LED bulbs possible in red.

Thank you in advance.

Daz.

Hi bud, I may have some red LEDs for front and rear that I took out. You can have them for a fiver delivered. Won't be recorded though as ain't got time to go into post office and costs like 1.50 extra. Up to you, whether you want from me or just buy new from eBay.

Re removing, the rear plastic just prises off from one side. Just use a very smal flat head screw driver but be wary of scratching. Best to have a set of bojo trim removers in the long term.

For the fronts, iirc, the plastic and rubber edge all comes off (rather than just plastic) refer to manual for confirmation .

Thanks for your help. Just attempted removing the rear trim to see what size festoon I need but gave up.

Tried to prise it off but would not give and was worried something may break.

Is there any side in particular I should prise off? Is it just a case of then pulling on it a little then it will come loose?

Daz.

I just started on any given corner bud, think passenger corner then prised it open. It's a 269 festoon I am sure.

Can take pic of my spare red festoon later

Back