• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fn2 elite remap???

Hi all, firstly is this true done some research about it? Anyone on here got it done? I read someone remapped their standard 207bhp and make 230bhp with no mods? Sounds crazy!! Also flash pro? Is that just a plug to plug in to a computer to change the ecu setting? Was wondering because if it is? My friend and I would go halfs and do it! Bare with me im new here only got my fn2 two weeks ago, one more thing why buy flash pro if elite recaps are cheaper and make the same bhp or even more thanks guys!!

Elite ****ed that car up. The guy ended up getting it put back to stock and sold it as it was never the same.

This is 2014, why open a 4grand ECU, solder wires onto it to install a map when Hondata can do it over the OBD? The Elite guy ( pun) said he could get more power etc than Hondata as he was flashing direct ( bullshit). The thing that makes power on any engine is the air flowing through it.

Go the Flashpro route, it has been proven 1000s of times.

Nice one!! Wow thats crazy!! They ****ed the guys car up!! So the flash pro is that somthing the most car tuners have or is it something i will need to buy? What i mean when u buy the flash pro will it be fitted as a part of the car or is it just something they plug in to your ecu for 10 minutes? Thanks

You have to buy it and it is coded to your ecu so you cant map multiple cars at once. It only gets plugged in to map, check codes or datalog so everyday it can be left at home etc.
]
Most tuners sell them and can do a deal with mapping etc./

So if they can sell them second hand that must mean that you can map more then one car with it would their be as much as 10hp improvement on getting it done ?

Back