• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Exhaust/Inlet/TB

Hi

Looking at next step, I have a Tegiwa Airbox and Scoops to installed.

So would be Hondata Flashpro so mods can be mapped,

So I will me looking at Inlet and Exhaust

Inlet I was recommended RRC Inlet, is the a good option or are there other options? Also I see there are 2 RRC inlets, ones bored to 70mm that worth it?

Recommended to keep stock TB, is that right

Exhaust Manifold I want to keep it road legal, so what are the options, or what power would if make with just inlet and Induction changed then mapped?

Thanks
Robbie

Changing the inlet manifold and sticking with stock manifold & cat will gain you about 2-4 bhp after a remap. So my personal opinion would be stick with OEM inlet manifold & throttle body. I would upgrade the exhaust to a larger bore 2.5 - 3 inch then get a remap.
with the tegiwa air box and larger bore exhaust and remap you would be looking at around 215 - 225 bhp

If you decided to change to a manifold and remove the cat it would make around 235-240 ( this obviously won't pass the MOT though )

hope this helps with your decision?

Cheers

Ricki

Changing the inlet manifold and sticking with stock manifold & cat will gain you about 2-4 bhp after a remap. So my personal opinion would be stick with OEM inlet manifold & throttle body. I would upgrade the exhaust to a larger bore 2.5 - 3 inch then get a remap.
with the tegiwa air box and larger bore exhaust and remap you would be looking at around 215 - 225 bhp

If you decided to change to a manifold and remove the cat it would make around 235-240 ( this obviously won't pass the MOT though )

hope this helps with your decision?

Cheers

Ricki

You able recommend a good exhaust, don't want a really loud one either, so guess a resonated one then. Can that be installed before mapping.

As I gather a FlashPro is needed to map car.

THanks

Hi mate yes it's always best to get your mods put on before a remap including new exhausts
Yes i believe a flashpro is required to map an fn2 not 100% sure as I have an ep3.
in regards to an exhaust if you don't want it very loud I would go with Tegiwas system or a 3" tdi north system
cheers

Back