• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fn2 exhaust??

Im new to this, so if I sound stupid just let me no lol
I recently brought a 2009 fn2 and ive ordered a hks intake
but am stuck for what exhaust to buy
I want something not to loud but has a little bit of noise when I put my foot down get to vtec and not to expesevie (around £4-500) and makes some relatively good gains once remaped

cheers.

The Tegiwa exhaust is a good bet at that money. I have one on my car.

is that the single exit one?
whats it sound like? im looking for something semi quite when just driving around town
cheers.

Yes it's the single exit.

It's pretty quiet bimbling around, the odd nice pop and rumble on overrun but it really sings when you put your foot down.

It's really easy to drive it quietly if you want or need to.

I've got the HKS cat back system...... really nice , not loud at all. Is slightly more expensive but worth it.

I know its been a while, but finally got the funds for the tegiwa exhaust, is there anything else that needs replacing for it to fit? cheers

Nope, straight swap.

You might need some new bolts if your old ones are rusted on.

does the kit come with any spares or are they sold separately? if so do you know a place which sells them?
cheers.

It won't come with the bolts to the cat IIRC.

Honda or any motor factors. Just normal exhaust bolts.

Back