• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2 Facts: Strange but True!

Fact:
The FN2 does 109 miles on a tank full when driven harshly. :eek:
It keeps up with a M5 (using its slip steam). :cool:
It will stay with an S/C EP3 in the corners, not on the straight - Bah Humbug! :(
The FN2 is quicker through the corners than a TVR Tuscan. :lol:
It can outbreak a Peugeot GTI. - It had to, the Peugeot was traveling backwards at the time.:D
The Yokohama Adven tyres last approximately 4 hours on the track. :mad:
It puts a smile on your face thats from ear to ear. :D
Hitting an airfield light changes the shape of a £600 wheel! :evil:

Ok, so they are observations - well I suppose they are facts too. I spent all today destroying the lovingly crafted paint finish, 1 wheel and a set of tyres on the track. Was it worth it. Oh Fook Yes!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Just got to tell the missus now. :(

Sounds like a very enjoyable day was had Marc - shame about the wear and tear issues though.

Yeah, but it was still a hoot. Got loads of interest from other car users. Was quite chuffed that some people asked for passenger rides and that they were impressed with it after the run. Great day. :lol:

It was working with the driver of the M5, we did a fair few laps together and we had very similar lines and driving styles. A really nice bloke, he commented on the first few runs how he couldn't shake me until I told him that why should I use my power to cut through the air, when I could use his. I stuck to the tyres and tarmac principle for distance probably 12ft from his back end and afterwards he tried breaking the line. As soon as he did he was away, as the little civic had no chance. He was surprised that it made such a difference.

Cars as it left the factory, except I've lost e few pounds of rubber and paint :p

@ Paul, Marham mate, was surprised you weren't there fella.

Bizarre that you are in p'boro too! We could have convoyed over there!

I love Marham - probably best not say too much though

Back