• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Flashpro Group N

Considering the above to improve mid range, is it really as easy to install?
The engine has the Mugen air box and milltek so just looking to support this.

Any tips welcome.

The Group N map from Flashpro manager? Really easy to install, instructions on the Hondata website.

Gives a good bit of mid range punch if you're still collecting mods before going for a full tune or if you're just after a generic safe map for light breathing mods.

Cheers Loxy, yes thats the one, flashpro unit from Tegiwa/CPL, currently £585, so looking at Hondata site its just upload to the flashpro unit and plug into the ODB port?

Pretty much, then flash the car and unplug it after.

I used to prefer doing it with the Flashpro still connected to the laptop and using Flashpro manager to do the upload rather than button presses on the unit.

There was when I put it on my old FD2 yes. It's not called Group N from memory but it's obvious from the list/descriptions.

Just make sure you select to download the FD2 files and not FN2 Euro when installing Flashpro manager.

Considering the above to improve mid range, is it really as easy to install?
The engine has the Mugen air box and milltek so just looking to support this.

Any tips welcome.

Easy to do, uploads in about 90 seconds. I had milltek and Injen cai as only "power" mods and it makes a nice difference mid range, vtec around 4k up to 8.6k. I think the vtec point of 4k is a little low to be honest, with a custom remap I had it raised.

Back