• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Gear Gaiter Replacement

Hi There,

When I bought my 2007 Civic Type-R in November 2012, the original Gear Gaiter was in poor condition, so I had it changed for this new one which uses the same fabric as the seats in the car so matches really nice, just want to see what you think. :)

033.JPG

I've wondered that too. seems to be the the Audi TT gater is one that is used alot, i've no idea why that is either.

That's the same one I've ordered! Was it a simple fit? I know there a how to but it looks fiddly, and I struggle with fiddly!

Took me about 20 minutes and that was taking my time. Only bit I cocked up on was I forgot to borrow a material stapler from work :)

Yes, I did fit it myself only problem I had was getting the gaiter off then I found out some of the trim came off so can just undo staples and take out but was done by me in under 30 minutes.

Back