• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fn2 in at dealers

hoddi

Banned
:confused:making a funny noise from the clutch in first they seem to think the fly wheel. but i think its the clutch release bearing and it will be in for 3 to 4 day i think this is a bit over the top. fingers cross its gone when i get it back:(

Dude, it takes 45 mins...trust me, mines going in for its 4th next week...what are they playing at?

EDIT: Its the clutch master cylinder...not release bearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused:making a funny noise from the clutch in first they seem to think the fly wheel. but i think its the clutch release bearing and it will be in for 3 to 4 day i think this is a bit over the top. fingers cross its gone when i get it back:(

Is it like a bit of a groan and only when cold? If so thats a 'characteristic' and can't be fixed. The can/will replace parts but the noise always come back.

Is it like a bit of a groan and only when cold? If so thats a 'characteristic' and can't be fixed. The can/will replace parts but the noise always come back.

+1 mine does this.

dont no wat caused it buddy but they put a full clutch kit in and a fly wheel and its gone but they say to drive it steady for 250 miles and if it back before its not covered under warranty .But be 4 going in to honda they said it was not doing any harm to the car and over civic owners say it a characteristics of the car it was the same on the old 1.

dont no wat caused it buddy but they put a full clutch kit in and a fly wheel and its gone but they say to drive it steady for 250 miles and if it back before its not covered under warranty .But be 4 going in to honda they said it was not doing any harm to the car and over civic owners say it a characteristics of the car it was the same on the old 1.

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/announcement.php?f=137&a=12

Cheers buddy :smt023

Back