• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2 in Deep Saphire Blue Pearl.

Rapid 17

Mature Member ™
I was in Bexhill Honda showroom a couple of weeks ago and I'm 99.9% sure there was an FN2 in Deep Saphire Blue Pearl there. When I got home that day I looked on the Honda UK website and it wasn't showing this colour. However, I was at another Honda showroom yesterday and mentioned this to the saleman I was negotiating with and he said he thought that colour was now available but he hadn't seen one himself. Has anyone on the forum seen an FN2 in this colour ?

Geoff.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=oqEKZu2vreg[/video]

:)

12.JPG

yeah they look realy nice, not 100% though but i dont think they sell them over here. i think germany have them. all the ones ive seen at work are left hand drive

yeah they look realy nice, not 100% though but i dont think they sell them over here. i think germany have them. all the ones ive seen at work are left hand drive

One of the replies to that video states he or she had just been sitting in one at Springfield Honda, which is in Newcastle. Definitely the best colour imho.

Geoff.

Doychland has them. I seen one in the showroom in Jan when I had mine serviced.
Its a nice colour when you look at it in the brochure...sh*te when you see the car itself.

When I bought mine in November I was told that the blue FN2 would be available from mid January. The colour is amazing but the red interior with blue paint work looks terrible in my opinion . Prefer my milano , looks lot better with matching interior

When I bought mine in November I was told that the blue FN2 would be available from mid January. The colour is amazing but the red interior with blue paint work looks terrible in my opinion . Prefer my milano , looks lot better with matching interior

Can't be inside and outside at the same time tbf.

Always thought it would look great in blue, now i'm not so sure. No actually its shocking!!!!:eek:

For all you red/blue haters, this guy can't be wrong can he?

Attachments

• Optimus Prime..jpg
    Optimus Prime..jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 9
  • real-peterbilt-o&#11.jpg
    real-peterbilt-o&#11.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Back