• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fn2 intake.....hks rsk/tss/cpl cai???

Sorry yous are probably sick of people asking the same questions. But I'm new here to the forum and what like to no the best induction kit for the car. I live in northern ireland so there not much sun so does heat soak still apply?? And theres always rain so is injen cai ruled out?? Tss one I've only recently herd off doesn' seem too ddifferent from the hks but i guess you get what you pay for?? And another one is the cpl cai.... I've read good reports on. Can use guide me in the right direction please

If you want a good noise then the Tegiwa/Mugen ones are pretty quiet but make good numbers.

Injen one needs mapping so don't bother unless you are getting a dyno or e-tune with Flashpro.

Never heard of a TSS one.

HKS RSK is good, I had that and made good numbers. Never suffered heatsoak and it sounded great.

CPL is pretty good, hard to change/clean the filter though as it's tucked in the wheel arch. Makes good numbers, sounds good. The odd one has struggled with a standard map but that's not common. Need to move the battery but comes with the kit to do that.

Mugen and all abit too expensive. So down to the hks or cpl then. Which would you recommend of the two?? I'm doing the car bit by bit and starting with the induction kit first. Then probably exhaust then remap. There's the tss http://youtu.be/wLKFsJ6pAlo something similar to the hks

Last edited by a moderator:
Would i see much power gain with these 3 mods?? That's all I intend doing to car. Anything after that starts getting expensive

I got 220 bhp on TDi-North's rollers with a HKS and a cat-back Flashpro tuned.

I saw a big jump in mid-range usable power and torque too.

Flashpro1.jpg

Ignore the dotted line, that was for comparison against the basic GroupN map.

That's good gains, wonder where there is in northern Ireland to carry out the work?. I was looking at invidia/cobra/miltek cat back. Sorry for all the questions. As you can tell I haven't a clue lol

get a Miltek catback.

You can go for a an e-Tune for the Flashpro, its all done over the internet

Back