• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 OBD2 Fault code reader

I have an CTR FN2, the VSA, ABS and tire pressure warning light have come on together a couple of times. They go off if I turn the engine off and on again but the check engine light stays on. I was looking to read the codes to get an idea of what is going on. I have a cheap code reader (MaxiScan MS300) but it won't connect to the car (or any Honda) but works fine on VW and Audi so looks like its not compatible with Honda for some reason. So I was looking to buy an new one that not only can connect to my FN2 but is also a little more sophisticated and can read the more advanced codes like ABS and airbag lights etc. I have read a few post on here that have suggestions but they are 7 years old and the links no longer work. One mentioned the Autel AP200 works with the car but when reading blurb on the website it didn't look like it would read ABS lights on Hondas only the basic engine stuff, is that correct? I was also looking into the BlueDriver Pro that has the same issue. Looks like you don't really know with these until you buy it and try them. Anybody use these ones? Any other suggestions? Ideally under or close to £100. I also like the idea of getting live data from the engine which if compatible the Autel and BlueDriver offer.

Back