• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fn2 Oem Brakes or Others

Front brakes are squeeling, cleaned thoroughly and checked sliders and all is free and in good condition. Regreased and the slight squeels Back.

discs have a slight lip and the pads are 2/3rds worn so a few miles yet but going to replace ready for winter.

Not sure what make They currently are but I'm happy to use Oem pads and discs but thought I would check if there's a better alterniatibe for similar money.

Brembo discs and pads around £95 with the 30% code on euro.

seen Mtec discs and pads on eBay but never used them. Also some Kinetix grooves discs and brembo pads for around £110 and again never heard of Kinetixs.

Read ds2500's can be heavy on standard discs and cause a lot of dust so don't fancy this set up to be honest unless that's the best option.

Will be getting the fluid replaced same time so any ideas will be helpful or alternatives around 90-£120 mark

Motul RBF600 fluid
TGM racing custom braided lines: £70ish
PBS or carbone lorraine brake pads
OEM blanks or brembo blanks

If you're happy then just keep OEM, nothing wrong with it for road use.

Thank you.
I'm not looking for performance pads to be honest £110 is a little more than I'm looking to spend on just pads.

It's only for general road use :)

just thought brembo may be slightly better than standard or something within that price range that would or could be better.

Just get the ones middle price, they are OEM equivalent.

Brembo and MTEC will both be OEM specification so much of a muchness.

just seen theres a few versions of the project mu's

the ns400s are £75 on Tegiwa Site, they seem a decent upgrade

Back