• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Squeeking Issue

Hello,

When driving earlier this afternoon I had the windows down and noitced a very loud and high pitched squeek coming from what sounded like the passenger side, over 40mph it goes but if I turn to the left the squeek starts again, and below 40mph whilst turning it gets even louder,

Please can anyone suggest what may be causing this??

There is no vibration or steering shudder when breaking so I dont think the disks are warped??

Cheers..

Yeah after I posted this done abit more searching and thought it sounded like the pads were on the way out, she's in with honda as I write this so hopfully they will phone later this morning with some good news that its just the pads.

Just had the call from Honda, and turns out its the rear pads that are worn and on the indicators, So new pads being fitted now!

Funny this. Had exactly the same thing. New rear pads and discs on last week solved the problem.

I was a little too late to save the discs. Big lip and scored.

Back