• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Standard Wheel Colour Change

Hi Guys,

I use my standard wheels, with winter tyres for use through the cold months. And ordinarily I havent given a toss about damaging them. That was until I took a chunk out of one, and then it upset me, but not enough to warrant a refurb.
Saturday, my old man borrowed the car (hes out here in Germany working for 6 months), and cutting a long story short, he kerbed one. And when I say kerbed, I mean a good 6" scrape around the rim! :evil:

I dont like the standard wheels, but I was wondering if a refurb in another colour might win me over. Has anyone else had theirs coloured up? Be interested to see how they look.
Mines a Milano FN2, and I'm struggling to imagine any other colour...

The standard wheels are awesome.. Almost remind me of the NSX-R wheels.

On Milano, I'd go Black/Anthracite/Champ White - those colours look smart. Red H's are a must to complete the look IMO.

Milano's not a colour I'd go lairy on - Although Julian's got purply/blue Enkei's on his Milano EP3 -It looks cool, but he's modded up hard, so it adds to the modded look.

Do any of you fellows have a pic of a Milano FN2 on CW standard rims? I want to call Honda up this week and get them cracking on the refurbs...
Cheers
Sean

Heres a couple of pics of mine....not CW but hopefully give you some idea.

DSC00355.jpg

dk.jpg

Thanks Davek!

I thought about going black. I think I would need more black on the car so it "blends" in a little better. Much like your bumper and grill...it helps mesh in with the black rims.

Suppose it makes sense. The standard are my winter set, so easier to hide the filth!
The car is going in January, so now thinking whether its worth going with a new colour, or just a standard refurb?

Sorry for the late reply I dont get on here as much as I should do.

Im not sure what colour code or anything, I just went to Lepsons (http://www.lepsons.com/) and looked at what they offered and chose there standard Gloss black that they do.

Thanks Davek,

Honda called me today. €220 for all 4 to be repaired and sprayed in Crystal Black Pearl. Didnt think that was bad...?

Does Mook still do red H's for the centre caps?

Will get the pics up when completed (Nov' 2nd)

Mook raised a good point. Does anyone know if the FN2 standard rims have the same centre cap diameter as the EP3?

Where is Neily03, I know he has a parts manual under his pillow!

Mook raised a good point. Does anyone know if the FN2 standard rims have the same centre cap diameter as the EP3?

Where is Neily03, I know he has a parts manual under his pillow!

I'd say no as they are visually larger and a more convex, the FN2 ones that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say no as they are visually larger and a more convex, the FN2 ones that is.

Thank you sir. Could I beg a favour? Could you measure your diameter for me please?
My wheels are with Honda at the moment, so I cant get a measurement.

Wheels now on the car, minus centre caps. 1 got butchered during refurb, so pics will have to wait until Saturday. However, they look farking awesome!

On a separate note, Honda offered me €16'500 for the car when I hand it back in Jan. I only owe €17'500 on it, so I'm pretty relieved at that!

Nice, what you going to get next?

Nothing. :(:(:(

Moving to Bangkok end of January. Under company rules, they wont cover my medical & life insurance if I am driving a car.
There are horror stories of locals throwing themselves under the wheels of expat cars in order to get giant payouts. This puts a downer on things!
So the expats get drivers, and the fleet is made up mystery machine lookalikes...not happy at all.:evil:

Back