• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2's have come down in price :)

At the end of July early Aug I will be on the hunt for a nice Fn2 , red or black not sure yet. Going to try limit myself to around 5k so I have some left to play with on a few little mods and maintaince.

seen loads for sale listed as really good example with FSH and so on for under 5k some close to 4K. They all have around 90-100,000 miles but this dosent worry me if its as good as stated and has the history to back it up.

Ive read Loxys post on fn2s so have a good idea of what to look for now.

Any thoughts on this :)

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/131862485758

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/322145543215

some examples

Last edited by a moderator:
Red one. It says it's HPI clear and full service history.

Check on red one

6a56a02f4d65020b312ec193af8dbe45.jpg

It's currently SORN.

Personally myself I don't think I would get another milano car. Absolute pig to keep red. If it fades it's game over. My ep3 used to be red/pink. It faded so quickly

You don't see many faded Milano FN2s to be fair and that one is doing OK for 9 years old. If it was going to fade, it would be well on its way by now.

Ahh OK. They must have done something to the paint since the ep's then. My other half wanted a red fn but was worried it would end up like mine did.
Learn something new every day

Great check thank you. These were only examples but looked decent on paper for the money. Agree the Reds certainly stay red better and look great. There's loads around this price bracket

what site did you use Loxy ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just put a deposit down on a black one which I pick up Thursday. I was looking in your price range but after looking at a few I decided to push the budget for a lower mileage one as the ones I saw with 100k on look a little tatty in places.

Yeah I'm gonna visit 2 or 3 to get an idea of quality before i decide. Will stretch the best I can workout going mad

I've got the app now from Loxy it works great and is ideal for a quick basic background check

Red ones got the sat nav and should be easier to sell as people look for the optional extras. Also as the black one is from Birmingham, 9/10 cars there are battered and been messed around with. Had issue with this as i went to see a handful of cars there and they weren't as described on the ads. But hey can get lucky sometimes.

I had the same problem on a few different cars years ago. Asked to park down the road :p never again. Ruined it for the genuine sellers. Spoke to a lad with one forsale in Cannock on eBay in silver. Just waiting to here back from a red one from a family friend.

Also so keen on dc2s though

I have driven my mates dc2 and it's amazing. My ep will not come close to it on a b road even with my mods. I always wish I got a dc2 over my ep3. As long as you can find a decent one if I was you I would look at one of those

I bought my Silver FN2 from a trader in Stockport but the previous owner on the logbook was in Cannock and all the servicing was done at brindley Honda Cannock. 58 plate. Could it be the same car???

Back