• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fog light hole... cap missing

went out to my car this morning to find that one of the black caps that cover the hole where the fog lights would go was missing :mad:

anyone ever replaced one of these and have any ideas how to do it as it would appear to have broken the clips when its snapped off.

oh and there is no sign of the cap either :evil:

It's made with the bumper, they're not something you can buy separately. You need to cut them out when fitting fog lights

If you have an AEM CAI, you might get extra cool air! I don't know how exposed that filter would be if you had no fog light caps

i had this problem when i bought mine, take the other moulding out and get some black mesh off ebay

If you have an AEM CAI, you might get extra cool air! I don't know how exposed that filter would be if you had no fog light caps
funny that you mention that. As whenever i am driving along on the motorway or usually at high speeds the temperature guage drops down to 0. but if i am driving slowly or i am idle it sits normally at half way ( ish)

would this have anything to do with the fog light cap not being there or is there no sensors etc in that area? i have been told that it could be a dodgy thermostat which i have purchased and its ready to be fitted but youve just put this thought into my head :confused:

Definitely nothing to do with the missing fog light cover.

Could be thermostat but I wouldn't imagine it to drop to dead 0.

it does drop quite low maybe not right dead 0 as you say. will get the thermostat fitted and see where that takes me

Back