• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fog light problem

i fitted a set of front foglights to my ctr last year using a set of used facelift brackets and bought a kit from the states for the civic si.

everything was fine when fitting the kit apart from the cheap ******* of a switch i got with it. it keeps sticking when i try to press it on or off.

i have tried to trim the inside to allow it to slide freely in/out but its not having any of it so i have bought myself a genuine honda fog switch.

as my cheap yank harness has a different connector i am now going to rewire my harness to the new switch as i doubt i can buy one from honda.

i am at my wits end with them, can anyone with front foggys possibly take a photo of the wires coming out of the connector on the oem switch and post them for me?

Here you go mate:
Fogs2.jpg

Fogs1.jpg

I've still got the installation instructions somewhere, let me know if that would be useful.

HTH

Back