Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

With permission from John i have for sale fog light protectors in various colours and clear also. Protect your lights from smashing and give a different look to the front of your car. They attach with 3m dual lock fixings supplied and instructions included. Very simple to fit. Clear covers are £15 and colours are £19 including delivery. I offer rising Sun decals too so add £4 if you want those added, various decal colours available. Any info you require just ask away. Some examples below. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Loxy

Site Treasurer
Staff member
Administrator
I had these on my FN2 and the wife's 8th Gen Civic.

Really well made, great fit and a cracking service from Wayne so happy to have these for sale on here.

You will be dealing directly with Wayne for these protectors. He's legit though, so buy with confidence. :smt023

FK2 fog covers

Guys, just started making these in clear and various other colours. Cut and domed to sit onto your fog glass for protection from stones smashing the glass. They are a snug fit and just slide into the recess holding the fog lights although I will supply some small square fixings called 3m dual lock in case you want to use them. £20 delivered. Any questions feel free to ask. Some pics below as examples.
If this thread is in the wrong area could a mod please move to the correct section. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'd say yes it would. I'm not sure how much heat would be generated if the fogs were on for a long time but certainly led bulbs would reduce that

good idea this, my neighbour just had a stone chip smash the front radar/sonar/camera intelligent drive thing on his nice new Audi A8. price to replace it £2100 !!! :smt101

So what colour's are available on these?
Im swaying towards the light smoke or yellow at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk