• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

For all those JDM Civic fans

:cool: :cool: Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not worth £23k IMO.
All depends IMO. I am someone who likes having something rare, so if I were considering buying another R it would definitely be a JDM car. Silly you might say, paying £23k just for the exclusivity of it but then that's just me.

I do agree, the price is a bit excessive. For the same price you could buy the MK1 Type25 or the MY05 Spec C Type RA that are also for sale on his site, both of which are far more capable machines.

All comes down to the individual at the end of the day. How deep is their pocket and how much are they willing to spend.

All depends IMO. I am someone who likes having something rare, so if I were considering buying another R it would definitely be a JDM car. Silly you might say, paying £23k just for the exclusivity of it but then that's just me.

I do agree, the price is a bit excessive. For the same price you could buy the MK1 Type25 or the MY05 Spec C Type RA that are also for sale on his site, both of which are far more capable machines.

All comes down to the individual at the end of the day. How deep is their pocket and how much are they willing to spend.

Would be a nice replacement for the Scooby and equally as exclusive but I'd want haggling room. :lol:

Litchfield are selling these around £23-24k but Andy at 200bhpcar is bringing one in for just under £20k

Would love one :cool:

Back