• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

For sale section

I am guessing the links on CTRO have been removed.

They were links to people selling dodgy kit (IIRC stuff they never actually owned) They were going around all the forums starting threads and getting paid for the goods they claimed to have.

I think the guy was a student and he got rumbled.

I will delete my post containing the examples right away as they are no use to man nor beast :lol:

Regan will you please get a job.. ;) :twisted:

And he's even fixed the links. :cool: :lol: ;)

smartukilg.jpg
Big%20Fat%20Hariy%20Arse.jpg

Regan will you please get a job.. ;) :twisted:

I would if i didn't have to keep pointing out errors on the forum Stu!!! :lol: :lol:

TBH I was more interested in the examples themselves than the fact the links didn't work, but as we all agree, there are important lessons to be learned for the naive amongst us to be aware of the less-than honest out there.

Cheers fellas!:D

I would if i didn't have to keep pointing out errors on the forum Stu!!! :lol: :lol:

TBH I was more interested in the examples themselves than the fact the links didn't work, but as we all agree, there are important lessons to be learned for the naive amongst us to be aware of the less-than honest out there.

Cheers fellas!:D

Another one in the making perhaps?

A working link - click me

No - courier F-up by the look of it :rolleyes:

Thanks for looking out for this sort of stuff though guys :cool:

Back