• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

For the riders on the forum.

Ayone found a good bike rack to go on the ep3? I ride downhill and struggle to get my bike in the back.

I don't like the hatchback style back racks. They rock around too much.

If it were me I would fit a detachable tow hook and get a decent tow bar mount rack.

Even though I have my Caddy and can get two bikes with racking down one side, I have to take stuff out all the time so I'm considering doing this.

Good idea,ive been searching on here for older post but the links and pictures no longer work.
Best option would be on the roof but didnt realise when i brought the car,it has no roof mounts

I've seen EP3's with roof bars?

Only thing there would be do you want roof bars on all the time. Think you'd get pretty bored of taking them on and off if you don't.

wouldnt bother me taking them off alot.but there's nothing to clip them in to.seen the suction pad ones but with bmxs. I ride a nukeproof pulse

Nice. Where do you ride?

Not doubting you but I'm sure there's some removable cover things and you screw in some studs for the mounts.

Mostly woburn,astonhill and chicksands in the winter.
mine is one rubber running from front to back

Back