• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

For you satin silver junkies out there...Now with fitted pic

Dynax

The Babysitter
Vis racing SILVER carbon :shock:

02HDCVCHBTNR-003S.jpg

Now that would look 8) on my CTR.

Never really fancied the natural black carbon against my silver CTR.

Nice find fella.

:(

Oh thats soo damn nice.....makes mine look rubbish! :(

Anybody wanna buy a 'regular' carbon one? :)

Please tell me they don't cost the same as the other ones...I will get upset if they do!

...If they do a bonnet in that finish or even a front lip, I'll have one!

Actually, I'm not sure if silver carbon up front and black carbon on the rear wing will look any good really :?

I remember seeing a pic of a ctr with some silver carbon bits on it somewhere, and I wasn't impressed at all, I was on the verge of buying a silver carbon bonnet and once I'd seen the pic I changed my mind. It looked absolutely awful, like something like paint thinner had been spillt over the paintwork :?

but thats just my humble opinion :lol:

FreakOnALeash said:
I remember seeing a pic of a ctr with some silver carbon bits on it somewhere, and I wasn't impressed at all, I was on the verge of buying a silver carbon bonnet and once I'd seen the pic I changed my mind. It looked absolutely awful, like something like paint thinner had been spillt over the paintwork :?

but thats just my humble opinion :lol:

You don't know where the pics were do you? I'd quite like to see it myself.

I've thought about getting the Vis carbon lip and bonnet for mine but dont think the black carbon will look good on it....

It's a bloody trecherous thing this modifying lark aint it, some thing's you think will look good (like silver carbon) and you find out you're sadly mistaken after spending £££'s on it! :lol:

cant for the life of me remember where I saw it but this pic kinda gives you the idea I was on about...

carbon_fiber_hood_silver_5.jpg

:? :? ...hmm cant make up my mind really. I don't suppose it helps when its on an ugly bloody toyota thingy.

I'll do some trawling of the net, see if i can find owt. :wink:

FreakOnALeash said:
cant for the life of me remember where I saw it but this pic kinda gives you the idea I was on about...

carbon_fiber_hood_silver_5.jpg

DeLorean look :?

Someone is putting it on their silver EP2 soon. (well, i think so).

When he posts pics up i'll chuck some over here

hmmmmm not sure really, its cool but i'm not convinced i like it perhaps you need to see it in the flesh :?

thejudderman said:
:( ...Not like I'd hoped. Think I prefer the 'normal' carbon. In fact, I know I prefer it. :(

Agree mate, that looks odd, would be interesting to see it on a CTR with better pictures, I think I prefer normal carbon or painted parts.

Back