• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forum Size!!!

Odd question, but the forum is too big for my screen!

I have my Favourites menu bar on the left hand side, all the other forums I use are fine, but on this one I have to keep scrolling to the left if I want to quote someone or edit a post etc.

lol!!! Yeah its the resolution that your running your monitor at.

If you go CONTROL PANEL>DISPLAY and change the screen resolution to something larger than 800x600 you should be ok.

1024X768 seems to be fairly popular with CRT monitors and a larger res with flat screen panels (TFT's)

hope that helps.

It's also funny on my lap top too, but i'm not sure of the res on that i'll take a look at that tonight.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Anyone else able to help?

Its probably because you have your favourites menu bar on the left. Try moving it to the top of the screen.

It's most likely due to the fact that the title logo atop the page, and the banner at the bottom, are fairly large in size.... and when added to the space taken up with the Favourites menu there isn't enough room left for the lot of 'em, hence the scrollbars make an appearance.

Unfortunately, I haven't got time to redesign the logo and/or layout at the moment.

Back