• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Foul Filter

Just curious as to why you guys need this on? I can't imagine it's part of the VB ToS... It just seems a little extraneous when we're all old enough to be driving cars, yknow.

I think it's partly as it's entirely possible young uns can view this place still and also to help keep the posts readable and not looking like they were written by a 14 year old who uses swears every third word. A bit like the txt spk filter :).

If we're all old enough and responsible enough to be driving cars, then perhaps we should be old enough to type a message on a forum without feeling the need to include expletives.

I used to go on a forum & put the **'s in my self but still got banned as they said people could still tell what it said. :rolleyes:

I used to go on a forum & put the **'s in my self but still got banned as they said people could still tell what it said. :rolleyes:

On playstation HOME it automatically covered any naughty words so couldn't tell what so I started spelling them backwards.
That told the gnikcuf sreknaw
:twisted:

Back