• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Found my next car

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
I've know pretty much I was going to buy it as soon as I got the PM from the owner, but I waited till the meet on Saturday before making my mind up.

Well they say pictures paint a thousand words so here goes - take a look at the car that I should 95% surely be taking the keys for in July this year:

a9b14540.jpg

5be59b32.jpg

8174e226.jpg

0586f72e.jpg

74de6399.jpg

1a86be73.jpg

As you can see she's a stunner. it's been really well looked after. The current owner Type R 69 aka humran is moving onto an M3.

I've got to say a big thanks to him for letting me play with this beast for nigh on 30 miles at the meet. We did a car swap for this stretch.

If looking at it doesn't make your mind up then you'll have to drive it. Words can not describe how well this car goes. It pulls like a train from 4600 rpm all the way through to the red line thanks to the KPro. It's also got a Toda Mani with T1R exhaust, Gruppe M, Tein Super Street coilovers with EDFC. It corners like a train too! Turn in is really impressive as is when the LSD hauls you out on the straights.

It really impressed me. I never thought I'd actually say it but it's twice the car my Civic is at the moment. Simply class.

So lap up and enjoy it - you'll be seeing her with me behind the wheel at some of the meets in the future!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sweet fella.

Not personally too keen on the front grille, but then again if we all liked the same stuff, we'd be more boring that a 24 hour marathon of "Telly addicts".

8) :twisted:

Sounds like it's been looked after & he doesn't mind spending a few quid to keep her nice, but not a fan of the wheels, grill or spoiler mate...sorry :oops:

But others have said, if you like it thats all that matter :wink:

Spec C too I see 8)

I like the spoiler. Pictures don't do it justice. As for the wheels, well I'll be getting buddy club 17's on it soon so the current 18's will be sold. Not too sure about the front bumper either - but I think it's nice enough in real life.

MilanoChris said:
I like the spoiler. Pictures don't do it justice. As for the wheels, well I'll be getting buddy club 17's on it soon so the current 18's will be sold. Not too sure about the front bumper either - but I think it's nice enough in real life.

Would look much nicer on any Buddy Club wheels Chris 8)

You could probably exchange the front bumper +cash your way on the DC5 forum if your not 100% on it :wink:

Very nice 8)

As others have said not too keen on the spolier or front bumper.

But nice all teh same - i wouldnt say no!

MilanoChris said:

Nice move with the wheels mate, the ones that are on it at the mo are horrid!! :wink:

Come on guys can't be too picky with a DC5 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stunning Chris 8) 8) 8)

Back