• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Found my next car

Type-R 69 said:
hey chris when you buy car keep it the way it is it looks good plus it alway's nice to be different when you go to shows it will always stand out compared to standard car :p

Yeah man agreed. Will probably still change the wheels though. The rest will stay on.

andyd said:
Type-R 69 said:
andyd said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Great choice Chris...and the car looks so sweet in the flesh/metal.

That spoiler is gorgeous too - if you ever sell :wink: :lol: :lol:

Got soem other pics of the car too - will throw them up here later 8)

Thats my old spolier :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:
:lol:

How much :wink:

Andy

Not a chance :shock: :shock: :lol:

MilanoChris said:
Little over a month left :twisted: :twisted:

That soon????? Man that has come round quickly 8)

Watch as much football as you can between now and then and the time will go even quicker :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
MilanoChris said:
Little over a month left :twisted: :twisted:

That soon????? Man that has come round quickly 8)

Watch as much football as you can between now and then and the time will go even quicker :lol:

Yeah I know. I'm seeing it again this month too!!!

Having a good look over with the wife in attendance to make the final decision. I already know what it will be though :twisted:

I aint being funny here, and dont get the wrong idea, but never seen so much fuss being made over buying of a car ?

Seems a little OTT to me, If you were buying a £50,000 motor like a Ferrari or Porche I see the idea but its a black Teg ?

Ok its very wlel looked after one I know humran and know he looks after his car, I guess he will take all the ICE out, as that will just weigh you down :)

But sooo much fuss over the purchase of a black teg ??? confuses me but maybe your excited :)

Tarticus said:
I aint being funny here, and dont get the wrong idea, but never seen so much fuss being made over buying of a car ?

Seems a little OTT to me, If you were buying a £50,000 motor like a Ferrari or Porche I see the idea but its a black Teg ?

Ok its very wlel looked after one I know humran and know he looks after his car, I guess he will take all the ICE out, as that will just weigh you down :)

But sooo much fuss over the purchase of a black teg ??? confuses me but maybe your excited :)

So you wasn't excited when you bought your CTR? Or you wasn't excited the time when you had your SC fitted and had your first drive in it? Just waiting for that call from Guy telling you that it's ready.

To some it might just be a "car", but considering that I've been after one for about a year now and that I'm so close to buying it that you could say that it's somewhat exciting for me.

Call me funny if you like, but if I'm spending £14,000 on something and if I'm not excited about it then clearly there's something wrong :!:

I'm excited about getting my new car thats only £13k! :smt019 :smt019

not long now chris

i know trhat humran has it locked up safe for you,i think hes going for an fq340 as soon as you pick up the teg.......

Tarticus said:

lmao@tart who makes so mutch fuss over 1/4 mile times FACT

paul said:
not long now chris

i know trhat humran has it locked up safe for you,i think hes going for an fq340 as soon as you pick up the teg.......

Nice choice of replacement :twisted:

paul said:
not long now chris

Tarticus said:

lmao@tart who makes so mutch fuss over 1/4 mile times FACT

Totally different thing to be honest, and yer I was excited about my Sc and my car whn I brought it but I didnt make a post about a car I had not actually got yet..........................you see my point :)

You will no doubt make another post when you got it saying wow look at my new car etc etc then its time to be excited not before you actually brought it

No offence meant but you get my point :)

Redbeard

If i was to make a post about the New Evo 10 I want to buy, had a test drive in it etc etc and Im getting one, etc etc you get the point...the point would be in my opinion why post that when YOU DONT HAVE THE CAR

anything can happen between now and then, I hope all goes well and like I say, the time to post about a new car and look at how cool this is etc etc is when you ACTUALLY OWN IT and its YOURS. not posts saying I want to buy this its the car of my dreams etc etc.

Ill leave it at that to be honest may be just me I was up early and just didnt see the point in the thread, and all the hype about the car, Its been about ages was at last years JAE, etc etc and like I say its just a Teg, maybe I just say things a bit as they are.

Dont get me wrong its an amazing looking Teg, personally dont like the wheels but told Humran that and dint agree with all the ICE in it but he knows that as well :)

I hope all goes well with the sale, and im sure Chris will be a happy excited bunny when he gets his new teg, and we will see another post about how good it is :)

It is not for ANYONE to say how excited or not a person should be about something. We are all different. I for one am happy for Chris that he has found a car he can feel this way about. In this overly cynical world in which we live makes a change IMHO. So Pete please try not to be so darn negative you old humbug. x x

....hell m8. you should have seen how excited I was at christmas when I got the cool mini screwdriver set in the christmas cracker..instead of those useless plastic fake finger with the nail through it I usualy get.

It is not for ANYONE to say how excited or not a person should be about something. We are all different. I for one am happy for Chris that he has found a car he can feel this way about. In this overly cynical world in which we live makes a change IMHO. So Pete please try not to be so darn negative you old humbug. x x

True I guess like I said I wish Chris all the best and yer he is getting or will have, a bery nice DC5 :)

Wish him all the best

G said:
....hell m8. you should have seen how excited I was at christmas when I got the cool mini screwdriver set in the christmas cracker..instead of those useless plastic fake finger with the nail through it I usualy get.

I can confirm this (G's quote above) is the truth... :lol:

I get excited over doing a simple mod. I remember being at work and not being able to wait till I got home to debadge my car :oops: :lol:

Rcb said:
I get excited over doing a simple mod. I remember being at work and not being able to wait till I got home to debadge my car :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Soo pleased for you Chris...I know you`ve waited a long time to get it...Its a DC5 for fecks sake :!: Enjoy :D
P.S Leave it as it is..the 18`s dont change the handling much, if at all

Back