• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Free car insurance....

Neily03

Professional Hippy
My insurance was up for renewal on the 1st of this month so on the 25th of Feb i rang Privilege to renew, the guy went through my details double checking them blah blah and asked for payment so i gave him my credit card details and was told they'll take payment straight away (25th Feb) and my new documents will be sent out that day. Sooooo I received my new documents on the 28th but they still haven't taken the money..... :eek::eek: While I'd love free insurance i feel I should own up as if i need to make a claim I don't want them turning round and saying I'm not covered cos i didn't pay.... :? :?

Surely they wouldn't have sent my new documents with get payment though?? :? :?

i think theres just a delay with the payment showing up on the CC Neily.

However, as a piece of mind, you could give them a ring to double check.

i remember paying for some stuff on my credit card and it didnt show up on the statements until a month later :eek: :p thought i got away with it and getting it for free :lol:

Back