• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Free K&N Apollo Induction Kit

Al

Administrator
Administrator
I was recently contacted by the UK wing of K&N filters (www.knfilters.com) with regards to them sourcing a donor car to develop their induction kit for the new Type R.

They would need to borrow your car for between 24 and 72 hours. K&N will offer you a courtesy car and a full tank of fuel as well. At the end of this you get your very own Apollo induction system, oil and a K&N goody bag all free of charge :cool:

Anyone who is interested in this please let me know and I'll pass your details along.

:edit 1: Your car would be required at their hq in Warrington

:edit 2: Please note this offer is only open to FN2 Type R owners

Al

gah...knew I'd left something off!

They're in Warrington :)

Suprised no-one has jumped at this opportunity given that TDI North is also in Warrington and you could kill 2 birds with one stone.

There is a whole list of cars that K&N in Warrington want for development on their site, well worth a look if you want a freebie and live nearby :)

Back