• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

front Brembo brake discs & pads

They're oem replacement good discs for that price. I tried to buy them twice over as many months from that buyer and even though he has them for sale on ebay amazon and there site each time I got an email and refund saying they're out of stock and didnt know when they would be back in.

Worth a try though.

IMO go with OEM.

I was thinking precisely the same, but won't hurt to try equally apt replacements plus these are cheaper then the OEM's. My usual garage just replaces them with cheap replacements and I only just realised when I started looking for it myself and then checked the bills I paid to the garage, labour charges are way more then parts. If all else fails then I would stick with OEM!

Many thanks

All,

Im getting a Brembo big brake conversion kit for my EP3. The disc size is 330x28. On the site is says you may require aftermarket wheels for the disc to fit. Has anyone had to do this or got any info on it?

Thanks

They're oem replacement good discs for that price. I tried to buy them twice over as many months from that buyer and even though he has them for sale on ebay amazon and there site each time I got an email and refund saying they're out of stock and didnt know when they would be back in.

Worth a try though.

I checked with the seller prior to placing an order and after 3 days I find out it is out of stock, even though it is shown as being in stock on amazon. Should really inform amazon so they can ask the seller to remove the items of the site.

All,

Im getting a Brembo big brake conversion kit for my EP3. The disc size is 330x28. On the site is says you may require aftermarket wheels for the disc to fit. Has anyone had to do this or got any info on it?

Thanks

Try starting a new thread mate and you may have more luck with responses. Cheers

Back