• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Front bumper rubber/plastic type valance or lip or splitter ISSUE

Hi,

I have a facelift EP3 CTR and I have no idea what the 'technical' name for the part(s) it needs.

The lowest section of the front bumper has a rubber/plastic type valance or lip or splitter, and its attached to the bumper with clips or something, these clips have come off at both ends!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_P3lgJuizKAVklnMGVMZDBpOEU/view = PHOTO :)

Both end clips have failed, and I can't find them ANYWHERE, searching the forum in common faults and FAQ's just brings up bits and bobs,mostly items for sale!

I found the exploded diagram, but cant tell which bit is is? If its on here?

943742_1604204269870091_254285499180280934_n.jpg

Any pointers would help.

Thanks.

Todd

They are two separate bits at either side and they aren't on that diagram. I'll fire up the laptop and get the diagram and parts numbers page.

Edit: I've been through all of the parts diagrams and it isn't like I thought I remembered and looks to be 1 piece. It is number 3 on the picture above! :lol:

Ah! I see, so that is the bit I pictured, would the clip therefore be number 37:"CLIP A, BUMPER" or 38: "CLIP, BUMPER FACE"??

As Loxy says
The (chin spoiler) (lower valance) is number 3 on the above pic & the 2 clips you need are number 38 on above pic
Think Loxy was refering to the fn2 having 1 piece eather side

As Loxy says
The (chin spoiler) (lower valance) is number 3 on the above pic & the 2 clips you need are number 38 on above pic
Think Loxy was refering to the fn2 having 1 piece eather side

Fantastic thanks for clearing that up, just googled the part number and bought x10 for 3.00, really great help all muchh appreciated.

Todd

If you buy a new bumper from Honda then it doesnt come with the chin spoiler/valance , you have to fit the old chin spoiler/valance to the new bumper , just order the clips in 1 of the above posts & you will have plenty
HTH

Back