• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

front end knock at low speed

Hi can anyone help had my car at Honda trying to resolve my front end click or knock. They can't help can anyone......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9105 using Tapatalk

Hi
Honda prob checked this...well :lol: but what about the drop links, as mine are knocking slightly at low speeds and need replacing.

So they say lol. The drop links seem fine its a strange sort of clicking. I replaced the sub frame bolts and lca bushes still no joy. Drive shafts are ok also....

When does the clicking occur, give as much details and description as you can so we can identify your problem :)

Hi thanks for your reply. Its more of a ticking or snap when taking up drive in forward or backward motion. Mostly from the passenger side but has occurred from drivers too. Been like this for a while now. Replaced a lot of front end parts trying to resolve.....

Back