• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front Light Compatibility

Hello all,

Not quite a mod but pretty close – I currently own a 55 plate CIVIC SPORT and have just bought a CIVIC TYPE R 55 plate Premier Edition.

The SPORT had a recent brand new genuine OS front light, the CTR has some clouding on the OS front light (you can see where I am going with this).

Does anyone know if they are exactly the same and I can just swap them? To the eye they look identical.

Thank you for the help.

I'd imagine they would be interchangeable.

The bulbs just clip in the back, so it's not a case of having to change any of the loom. The level adjustment is electric but manual on them both. Mounting points should be identical.

The only difference may be the colour of the chrome background, but if they look the same...

Thank you Loxy, I am going to tackle it tonight (as long as i have enough light). I will let you know if it is a success.

Back